Insurance Careers at Collens-Wagner in York, Pennsylvania
If you’re a job seeker interested in the insurance industry, maybe you’ve already spent some time reading about our company and our unique approach of combining the power of 21st century insurance technology with an understanding, informed by a century of experience, of the timeless power of one-on-one personalized service.
When we have positions available, we look for people who share our passion to serve, and who thrive in the fast-paced, information-rich environment that characterizes today’s insurance industry. If this sounds like the right setting for you, and if you’re interested in any of the positions currently posted on this page, we’re anxious to hear from you.
Duties: Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain account files according to established procedures
2. Service, cross sell, and maintain their book of business
3. Provide quotes for new and existing business
4. Process renewals, endorsements, evidence of insurance, and cancellations
5. Analyze coverage & provide advice to insureds on coverage limits & gaps
6. Establish & build relationships with customers, carriers & fellow employees
7. Responsible for maintaining the integrity of client and policy information in the agency management system
2. Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all personal lines insurance
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. High level of computer proficiency
5. Personal lines account manager experience